Information System for Control and Audit is localized within the infrastructure of Budgetary Information System and is fully compatible with it. It serves to support activities in preparation of government audit and making government audit records accessible. The system provides the following processes:
- Maintenance of register of audited persons (entities).
- Maintenance of register of government auditors.
- Preparation of government audits.
- Creation of analytic summaries and reports over all BIS modules for obtaining risk analysis factors.
- Creation and management of annual audit plan projections.
- Creation and management of government audits, records of findings and actions.
- Creation of government audit reports.
- Monitoring of performance of actions.
- Generation of annual statements and auditor’s reports.
Director for public sector email@example.com
- Ministry of Finance of the Slovak Republic